Financial and banks sector are some of the most secure place in the world. We all trust our financial institutions with our money. One of the many ways banks can help protect our money, is to install a high end video surveillance system.
Credit Union Surveillance Equipment Benefits
- Robbery Prevention – When you think of potential high-stake targets, Banks are on the top of the list. A well installed bank video surveillance system will deter robberies, while providing provide important video footage and evidence to law enforcement.
- Investigating a Crime – In the event of fraud or robbery, recorded video from bank security cameras can be used to track down and identify suspects.
- Check Fraud Prevention using our the latest facial recognition systems allows for detailed facial recognition of suspects that helps fight check fraud at banks. Newer digital video recorders allow you to record transaction data along with the video recording. This allows you to not only see the transactions as they happen but also sync the video with the detailed transaction. You can use this information to identify criminals and protect customer accounts.
- Fake ATM withdrawals – Bank customers often report suspicious ATM withdrawals leaving their bank accounts depleted of funds without their knowledge. Having bank security cameras record each and every ATM transaction can provide the evidence you need to find the criminals.
- Network Video Recorder – We offer a more efficient way of storing and managing surveillance footage. This allows you to use advanced search techniques to pinpoint specific incidents and identifying suspects faster with greater ease.
- 24hr surveillance – Bank surveillance cameras provide continuous surveillance of banking facilities, this protection continues outside of typical bank workday hours. Considering that most ATMs are accessed by customers 24 hours a day its nice to know you are being covered.
- Customer confidence – A confident customer is one that feels secure. A professional bank video surveillance system enhances the sense of security and makes your customers feel at ease..
- Remote access -Network Video Recorder allow remote monitoring of live and recorded video from any PC, Mac or Smartphone with an Internet connection and access to the network.
Bank Branch security camera setup
- It’s important that you install surveillance cameras at all exits and entrances so you may capture video as well as images of every bank customer entering and exiting.
- Install security cameras at all ATMs to monitor and record clear images and video of individual customer faces.
- Properly place cameras to monitor all bank transactions closely especially in the teller areas.
- Proper placement of surveillance cameras in the main lobby is crucial. Monitoring traffic and recording an overall view of the bank lobby is important.
- Security cameras monitoring of all vaults and safes.