Hotel – Video Surveillance, Security Cameras Systems & CCTV
Security Camera is the perfect security solution for hotels, resort and hotels. With the demand for hotel rooms, the security of guests, hotel property and employees has become more important than ever. A carefully considered hotel video surveillance system can protect your resort and give your guests the peace of mind they deserve.
Smart Tech Hawaii can design a security systems that can be beneficial but cost effective. For more info, please don’t hesitate to contact us for free consultation.
Potential Risks of Motel Security Cameras
Privacy – Protect the privacy of your guests and employees by keeping your hotel surveillance cameras in public places like lobbies, restaurants, pool and spa areas, and meeting areas, and out of guest rooms and break rooms.
Damage – Cameras, especially when they are outdoors, can be damaged by storms or falling objects. While this kind of damage is rare, it’s important to keep a secondary security system in place to protect your guests and property should they occur.
Outages – Power disruptions or surges can cause interruptions in recording or damage to your system.
Hotel Security Cameras
Your hotel or resort’s specific security needs depend on many factors. Consider each of the following when you are purchasing and configuring your hotel video surveillance system:
- Where do you experience the most thefts?
- Have you ever wished that you caught something on camera?
- How do you currently manage security at your hotel?
- Do you feel like your surrounding area contributes to your overall security?
- How would you describe your average guest?
- Business travelers
- Leisure travelers
- How is your hotel or resort laid out?
- Single building housing guest rooms, amenities like pool and spa, and facilities.
- Several buildings spread out over a large property
- Have you ever had issues with employee theft?